Dicky de Best
Dicky de Best, co-ordinator and also experience expert. As a case manager she is affiliated with AOFE clinics. If you have a general question regarding osseointegration treatments (see ask a question) you will receive a response from her.
She arranges the following aspects:
- in (have) written in Electronic Patient File, sign up for intake clinic, possibly planning radiological examination and taking care of appointment letter at the home address.
- to give information interested in the intakepoli about click prosthesis;
- How does the recording go.
- How mobile are you after the procedure.
- how to proceed after discharge.
- What is overall the follow-up program.
If you opt for the follow-up process then:
- log recording schedule.
- Confirmation of appointment by appointment confirmation.
- informing about nursing department.
- provide you with the necessary information about the recording.
- to be contacted by e-mail during the recording.
- during your admission she will visit you with the aim that you leave with confidence.
Dicky is also available for questions after your treatment